Asus RT-AC66U dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jandelport
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:09    Post subject: Asus RT-AC66U dd-wrt Reply with quote
Hi. I am looking for DD-WRT v24-sp1 Mega for an ASUS RT-AC660 router. I cannot get the 3g to work under dd-wrt.v24-K3_AC.bin. or rather with that bin file loaded i cannot get the acm.o to insert into the kernel. If anyone had the correct bin file to use on this route or the correct acm.o module I would be most grateful. Even better if anyone has 3g failover working with dd-wrt on this particular model router i would be grateful for your input as to what images and acm modules you have used.

Thank you
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did you use the latest Kong build?

www.desipro.de/ddwrt/K3-AC/
jandelport
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:19    Post subject: Asus RT-AC66U dd-wrt Reply with quote
Yep thats the build that i have used. the router operates perfectly under that build but the acm.o does nit insert into the kernel.
<Kong>
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 16:01    Post subject: Re: Asus RT-AC66U dd-wrt Reply with quote
jandelport wrote:
Hi. I am looking for DD-WRT v24-sp1 Mega for an ASUS RT-AC660 router. I cannot get the 3g to work under dd-wrt.v24-K3_AC.bin. or rather with that bin file loaded i cannot get the acm.o to insert into the kernel. If anyone had the correct bin file to use on this route or the correct acm.o module I would be most grateful. Even better if anyone has 3g failover working with dd-wrt on this particular model router i would be grateful for your input as to what images and acm modules you have used.

Thank you

Most likely you did not load dependend moduls before loading acm. Not sure why you do that at all, since 3g is setup through gui and manual module loading is not required.

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00    Post subject: asus dd-wrt Reply with quote
Hi. The mispel file is the one i have loaded. I need to run dd-wrt as i need the functionality for some other things the router has to do. basically if i can get the acm.o to install then i am home free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: