Kong 24045M on R7000 TX errors on 1/3 of packets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Cocoabean
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 14:39    Post subject: Kong 24045M on R7000 TX errors on 1/3 of packets Reply with quote
Hello,

I've been using Kong's dd-wrt build for my R7000. Since upgrading to 24045M (STD_OLD) my wireless only works for a few hours until requiring a Factory Reset to fix. I start to get TX errors with 1 out of 3 packets, and i can't connect with clients. This is only on wl0, using G and N only , WPA2 Personal, AES. The wl1 running AC works just fine.

I've tried different channels, different TX powers, flashing back to older versions. Nothing's worked.

Thanks!

Received (RX)
98%1919 OK, 40 errors
Transmitted (TX)
44%910884 OK, 1152262 errors
Sponsor
TricksyHobbit
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been running the STD_NEWD version for over two weeks on the R7000, and haven't had many wireless TX RX errors.

The -OLD builds have an older, but presumably more stable wireless driver, while the -NEWD builds have the latest wireless driver. I personally haven't had any issues with the -NEWD build, and I'm using the same router you are. You might give the -NEWD version and see if it works better for you.

My uptime has been over 11 days, and my stats are:

Received (RX)620467 OK, 11 errors
Transmitted (TX)937898 OK, 297 errors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: