need help with arg-1211 link provided with product info :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
xmikex01
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06    Post subject: need help with arg-1211 link provided with product info :) Reply with quote
Hi everyone i would like some information on the following product http://www.argtek.com/style/frame/templates1/product_detail.asp?lang=2&customer_id=1718&name_id=59305&rid=56306&id=350368&content_set=color_1
and would love to know if anyone would be so nice as to direct me to the latest firmware for this particular router If i am not mistaken the chipset is RT3052f this youtube video demonstrates a build being installed however it is a build from 2011 Sad looking forward to your responses Smile.

Edit: sorry here is the youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKK5mH4n9U0
Sponsor
xmikex01
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump
xmikex01
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
174 views and no reply just need to know if I flash a similar chipset model from another router 3052f for instance will it work. I would like to know if anyone with experience on flashing lets say a router from china with the same chipset from a known manufacturer from lets say dlink had it done and working correctly would like to hear from experienced users.
Specimen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't try to flash a firmware from another router that has the same chipset it will not work, the chipset is only one part of what distinguishes firmwares.

I have no experience with that router but it's clear from the comments on the video this dd-wrt firmware is made/compiled by ARGtek itself and they provide a link to their latest (2013) dd-wrt firmware (8M_64M ARGtek to DD-WRT.rar) in their dropbox account in the top comment.

There are no ARGtek routers supported in dd-wrt website.
xmikex01
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for your input Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: