PLEASE HELP! PLEASE linksys wrt54g..sudden loss of internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
HoPsTA25
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:55    Post subject: PLEASE HELP! PLEASE linksys wrt54g..sudden loss of internet Reply with quote
oh man...i dont know what to do at this point...So, my router is set up as a bridge...its been working fine for months...loved it...well when i first set it up i noticed, that i could not get to my dd-wrt router's webpage using the IP address i gave it upon creation of Bridge. however, internet kicked right in after i clicked apply. but could not get to any of the settings...but hey thats fine, no biggie, I HAD INTERNET!. well last night i was playin a game with a couple of buddies when all of a sudden i lost internet...i tried everything, reboot comp, hard reset reconfigure the router for bridge. BUT NOPE NOTHING WORKS...i did the EXACT same steps as before but i cant get it to work again...i dont understand...WHAT HAPPENED? now the WLAN light just keeps blinking. i cant access the webgui unless i hard reset over and over after every failed attempt...please someone help me...im stumped...thanks in advance, Matt...your friend in need!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: