Wifidog - RC6.2 - Access Denied

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
bamnet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:15    Post subject: Wifidog - RC6.2 - Access Denied Reply with quote
I've been playing around with the Wifidog hotspot option in RC6.2 but I can't get it to work. Everytime I log in sucessfully, the token is passed back to the gateway/router, and then I'm sent back to the "Denied" page on the auth server (gw_message.php?message=denied).

Are there any settings I could have configured incorrectly to cause this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Brian
Sponsor
cedriclille
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

I just post a message a few minutes ago.
I've been trying to connect through wifidog with RC 6.2 ... After many hours I found that the most recent working version was 24 RC3. So I tried with this one and everything is working ...

But It would be great to have the latest versions working and, why not ,including tinyproxy Smile ...

Ced
bamnet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
You were correct, rolling back to 24 RC 3 made Wifidog work instantly with the settings I had in there. Must be a bug in R6.2

Thanks for the help!
perrosky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi I'm having some problems with wifidog too what information are you changing on the inputs that appears when u enable wifidog?

thanks
bamnet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
It wasn't the settings that were the problem, it was using the latest RC6.2. Try rolling back your firmware to RC3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: