openwrt back to ddwrt on dir300a1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
fintannl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 16:04    Post subject: openwrt back to ddwrt on dir300a1 Reply with quote
so for the technical fun/pain (call it what you will i updated to openwrt. i'm sure openwrt probably is fine but they dont answer any questions. its like you are totally stupid. anyway, had enough. so i have openwrt on my router, can access the luci web interface, so i could potentially load ddwrt firmware for my dir 300 A1. Will this work. Could someone post a link to which firmware i can webflash with using luci as nothing i have tried works. i know there is the mtd option, i just want to get back to ddwrt. i probably spent 3 days getting to openwrt and another 4 days already trying to get back. i know i deserve no sympathy for my stupidity but any help would be so appreciated. i cant even get into redboot using the windows script files redboot.txt and redboot.bat. i so hate myself Sad-
Sponsor
fintannl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
super support guys. having tried every angle and post with openwrt i did'nt get a response. i know the answer on ddwrt. but reality none of the 3 options work. i have installed openwrt, i cannot connect to redboot, i cannot successfully use mtd command nor can i webflash any img. ideas?
danymarc
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
fintannl wrote:
super support guys. having tried every angle and post with openwrt i did'nt get a response. i know the answer on ddwrt. but reality none of the 3 options work. i have installed openwrt, i cannot connect to redboot, i cannot successfully use mtd command nor can i webflash any img. ideas?

Sorry might be that my main language is Spanish but this second post from you I quoted I understand Zero, so I'm going to answer post #1
If you are still in OpenWrt/LuCi you need to revert to stock from LuCi, you need a stripped/cut/no boot file, they call it dif names, I don't know if you can find the file here ftp://tplink-forum.pl/orgin_bez_boot/ some are in Polish others in English, if you get a Polish one, use Chrome it will translate to your language, if your file is not there, post and ask for someone to cut it for you, once I see your post I will link you to. Omiez from Gargoyle forum he does cut FW, he is a nice guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: