[WNDR4000] Revert to stock failed, weird issue now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
realone
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 17:38    Post subject: [WNDR4000] Revert to stock failed, weird issue now Reply with quote
I've ran DD-WRT on my Netgear WNDR4000 for over 2 years now, without any issues. Not too long ago tho, my internet connection was upgraded to 150/150 and the router never came close to those speeds. Therefor, I tried reverting back to the stock Netgear firmware to see if it made a difference, and that's where it all went wrong.

I did a 30/30/30 reset and since then I'm unable to use my LAN ports and I cannot revert back to stock using TFTP. I don't get any DHCP on my LAN ports and using a static IP I'm not getting any response from the router either (no ping or webserver). I can, however, connect without problems using WiFi, DHCP works fine for that.

Any ideas?

Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/25/13) mini
Sponsor
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Telnet into it over wifi and type erase nvram, enter. Then type reboot and enter then see if the lan ports come back up.

Navigation

Jump to: