Netgear R7000 Freeradius libssl version mismatch

SirSilentBob
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 13:10    Post subject: Netgear R7000 Freeradius libssl version mismatch Reply with quote
Hello all,

I am attempting to use freeradius for wifi auth on a Netgear R7000. I have been unsuccessful, and when I attempted to run "radiusd -X" from the CLI to diagnose issues, I get this error:

"root@DD-WRT:~# radiusd -X

libssl version mismatch. Built with: 1000108f Linked: 1000109f"

Since I am not able to start the radius daemon in diagnostic mode, I believe that the daemon is not even starting due to this error. I went to the location of /var/log (as shown in the radius 2.conf file) to attempt to view the log file, and there was none.

Also, when I type "ps" from the CLI, there are no entries for radius, radiusd or freeradius. Therefore, as far as I can tell freeradius is not running.

Running "DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/15/14) kongac - build 24865M"

Please help. If I need to type anything into the CLI and post it here for help with diagnosis, please let me know.

Is there anything I can edit or change to fix this, or is it something that Kong has to fix or update in the source code?

Thank you very much for any assistance.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: