Unable to see other devices on network with dd-wrt and hh4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
drkdeath5000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 14:08    Post subject: Unable to see other devices on network with dd-wrt and hh4 Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a solution to this but so far havent found one- perhaps i'm searching for the wrong thing so i apologise if this has been asked before.

My problem-
I have a netgear WNR2200 router with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/23/14) std and a BT Home Hub 4 which doesnt support DD-WRT. The HH4 manages the modem (connectivity) and DHCP. An ethernet cable goes from the HH4 LAN port to the WNR2200 WAN port -i have it set to use WAN as a switch. The WNR2200 is then set to use QOS and i have the DHCP set to forwarder thats about it. Problem is computers cant see each other in the network and i'm unable to stream movies from one pc to the other. If i plug everyone in to the HH4 again it all works fine so the WNR2200 running DD-WRT seems to be the problem.

And a quick sketch to better explain my setup.

Hopefully someone can help point out where i have gone wrong and why i cant see other devices.

EDIT: I should point out that there is no adsl on the wnr2200- i forgot to remove it from my sketch above.
Sponsor
drkdeath5000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still struggling with this, does anyone have any thoughts please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: