Buffalo WHR-300HP2D Virtual SSID Failure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
certdoctor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 19:57    Post subject: Buffalo WHR-300HP2D Virtual SSID Failure Reply with quote
Hey Guys,
Really tired of banging my head against the wall and could use a hand. I got a 300HP2D with DD-WRT installed out of the box. I just updated the firmware using Buffalo's DD-WRT update with build v24sp2-22750b ...

MY PROBLEM
When I enable a 2nd Virtual SSID it is inaccessible. So with encryption enabled and bridging enabled I can log in to the Primary and the 1st Virtual AP but NOT the 3rd. I get returned wrong password from clients trying to log on. (Attached is logs)

MORE INFO (Prior to firmware update)
1. Random 404 Errors Downloads and Page Loads
2. At times NTP (Time) no longer Synced; (Wasn't the server; changed to another NTP still failed) But is working as of late.
(After Firmware)
1. I have reset to factory defaults prior to Firmware update / and since; still doesn't help.

-- You guys think a new build or older one would help? I found v23919 and a beta build??
Help? Thoughts.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: