What builds work with hotspotsystems and RT-N66U?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
veger
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40    Post subject: What builds work with hotspotsystems and RT-N66U? Reply with quote
HI! I have been trying different builds from a few users feedback ( also in best builds area ) but would like to know what builds were tested for Hotspotsystems and RT-N66U? I have tested the following.

1: 22118: Have issues get it to work with at all.
2: 23919: Seems to work but not sure if I can attach another router in chain to the hotspot router ( 3 routers together (including the gateway in chain).

3: 23838: Works at first but I see slow downs then it drops connections, IF you reboot all is fine again for a while.

I ask this also because some builds tend to jam/brick RT-N66U routers ( Like one of the more recent builds) so I would prefer NOT to test ramdom builds.

Thank in advance Smile

PS: I am using very basic settings, ( 98% defaults ) and the hotspot router is configured using the recommend settings from hotspotsystems, again using 99% percent defaults.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: