Per user throttling not working in GUI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware

Have you been able to get per user throttling to work using the GUI for all users?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
I don't know if it's working
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It works sometimes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I haven't tried.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

objecttothis
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:23    Post subject: Per user throttling not working in GUI Reply with quote
I'm running 25408 on my WNDR4500v2 and I cannot for the life of me get per user throttling to work.

NAT/QOS --> QOS --> "Default Bandwidth Level"

I've checked the box next to "Enable Per User Default Limits" and set WAN up/down to 10240Kbps but I'm still getting readings closer to my maximum u/d of 75Mbps. I've restarted the box but that doesn't seem to have an effect. I've also tried setting a netmask priority on the whole range of IP addresses in the subnet to the same numbers and no change.

In fact the only throttling I can do has been to limit the overall bandwidth in downlink/uplink at the top of QOS but that means the whole network is sharing that new limit rather than each IP having that limit.

Am I taking crazy pills here?
Sponsor
objecttothis
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Really? Nothing? No one is attempting to use one of biggest requests related to angry roommates?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: