Need help...WHR-300hpd2 repeater bridge dropping connection!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
khicks518
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 18:24    Post subject: Need help...WHR-300hpd2 repeater bridge dropping connection! Reply with quote
I recently bought 2 buffalo air station n300 dd-wrt routers and successfully bridged them using repeater bridge mode on secondary router. It was worked for the first 30min or so then dropped connection for a while then reconnects for a few minutes and goes down for awhile again. I must be missing a setting or have incorrect settings somewhere? Anyone have any ideas? Like i said it works for a few minutes then drops for 10-20mins (during this time i cannot ping the primary router).
Sponsor
echoes14
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 0:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm having the exact same problem....well, sort of. I had the WZR-HP-G300NH as my main router, then slaved the G300N V2 to it. Worked flawlessly for a couple of years.

I just upgraded to an Asus AC1900. I flashed dd wrt on the G300N. Got everything set up according to the many online references. It streams fine for 5-10 minutes, then stops. I have to power cycle the Buffalo G300N to get it going again, then the same thing happens. I'm at a loss as to how to fix it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: