TP-LINK WR841N v5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
bLexie
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:45    Post subject: TP-LINK WR841N v5 Reply with quote
Hi i installed the WR841N(D) v5.x Firmware - Webflash image for first installation

"factory-to-ddwrt.bin"
v24 PreSP2 [Beta] Build: 21061

I Did it from the webgui of the router but i didnt wait 5 minutes when it was over i closed the browser ...

and then the router became inaccessible...

Yesterday though i could access my router through firefox and get into the control panel for 30 minutes and then it all stopped again... I did hard reset and it didnt fix the problem so now all pings and requests are timed out...

The funny thing is i can connect to the internet and i have wifi SSID on the network but my MACID is not registered with the ISP and I have no internet connection... So now i am wondering what to do and how to get Access to my router Again :\......

I am using windows 7 x64 -- all of the lights are green permanent and only WAN blinks and SYS is off others are always green...
Sponsor
bLexie
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
solved it with QSS when booting and replacing with default firmware....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: