Netcomm NTC-40WV with Ralink RT3072

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
-Aj-
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 23:44    Post subject: Netcomm NTC-40WV with Ralink RT3072 Reply with quote
Hi,

Hope i've landed this in the right section (i'm smart enough to read that 'general' is not the right place)

Anyway, i have a Netcomm NTC-40WV industrial router. It is neither in the supported list nor in the unsupported list.
http://www.netcommwireless.com/product/m2m/ntc-40w

It has quite a comprehensive firmware from the factory (running in at 42mb). HOWEVER, It didn't like me upgrading the OEM firmware (had bridging issues which the patch notes stated they fixed)
Long story short I get an IP, i can ping it but the web interface is shot, just showing an "Index of /" text page and a list of broken links.

I dare say i cannot use tftp, as ~40mb is not "trivial" so i could not get any further with the "restoring bricked router" sub wiki.
What i am hoping is there is a light dd-wrt firmware i can put on and then go from there, (either with more features or back to oem)

I realise this is not specifically dd-wrt related, so i wont take offense if this isnt for here, though if there is dd-wrt firmware that would work that would be swell (it seems nice and clean).

I also figure its got some pretty brutal specs for a router, and if you havent dealt with one of these (all my searches came back zilch for wiki and the forum) that someone may like a challenge Wink

Cheers,

Alex
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: