Constant reboots

Cratebv212
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:08    Post subject: Constant reboots Reply with quote
I've been using a Dell Vostro 260 for my router and nas. It has been working fine for months. Two days ago it started randomly rebooting. I upgraded to the latest firmware, that didn't fix it. I also reset my settings. I'm using 2 wireless cards and a dual port gigabit ethernet card. Any ideas?
Sponsor
flood404
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 22:03    Post subject: Try r43334 the previous 5 builds had a bad SAMBA Reply with quote
There was a problem with SAMBA which caused rebooting even if not accessing shares.

Use version ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2020/06-04-2020-r43334/x86_64/dd-wrt_x64-webupgrade_public_vga.bin

The x86 version which is 32bit is limited with RAM usage if you have more than 3Gb of RAM installed.

And there is a newer build than this one but there is no x64 version or other various router models I use DD-WRT with. Which is a sure sign of something not compiling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: