wan problem on picostation M2

red0queen
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 17:58    Post subject: wan problem on picostation M2 Reply with quote
Hello,

After 3 hours to trying to configure my ubiquiti picostation M2 without success, I come here implore some ddwrt guru !

I've flashed the AP by using atftp and put the image PC2M-DD-WRT.bin. I define my login and password, but when I try to enable the wan port, ddwrt fail and I must to reset it. I've try thousand way, for example :
if I let eth0 as wan port, when I enable wan as dhcp client, ddwrt became unreachable and I must reset it.
if in the port setup, i let eth0 as wan port, but I made it unbridged (and I let the wan disabled in the network settings), ddwrt became unreachable from the wlan.
if I put wan on eth1, enabling dhcp client on it let ddwrt reachable, but the ethernet port is always bridged with the wireless interface.

I'm very confused about the eth1 : what is this port (there is only one ethernet port on this ap, so ifconfig saw me two eth...). I supposed eth0 is the physical ethernet port and ath0 is the wireless, right?

I hope routing is available on this ap with dd-wrt ?

Thanks for your help
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: