Which versions have fixed the Samba file date issue?

matchtoo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 15:41    Post subject: Which versions have fixed the Samba file date issue? Reply with quote
Hi, I am ready give up and buy a newer router that will run a coy of dd-wrt that will correctly date-stamp Samba files if that bug has been corrected. So, I am working backwards, I will find the dd-wrt that works for Samba, then a list of routers to use it with.

Currently, I am using Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/25/13) big on Belkin router with USB port and external storage. All works great but the file stamp always uses the bare UTC and not the UTC+offset (-5) where I am.

I have searched and tried everything but still get the same base-UTC date/time which makes it impossible to do incremental back ups as the files are always 5-hours old.

The dd-wrt "Status" page shows the time ticking over correctly for local or UTC-5, whichever way it is set, but, Samba, it is UTC or nothing. Really, sometimes there is NO date/time shown.

So, what version of dd-wrt do I need to use?
OR is there some way to force Samba to write the same date/time that dd-wrt displays.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: