Adding USB support into firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
cateseb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
please, can you confirm that speed is limited to 3-4 Mbytes/s when you transfer files on attached usb disk?
I noticed this on my system : wl-500g with Cascade firmware / USB2.0 disk / 100mbit ethernet.

Is it possible to optimize speed?
shinji257, is your laptop ready Smile ?
Sponsor
hackitz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Will this work on my wrt350n?

and i know this is a silly question but if i install the firmware and reboot with a usb drive attatched will it mount on it's own?

Thanks for working on this.
bkmo
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
hackitz wrote:
Will this work on my wrt350n?

and i know this is a silly question but if i install the firmware and reboot with a usb drive attatched will it mount on it's own?

Thanks for working on this.

The answer is YES, it will automount. But see my post here http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30678&start=15
for a download of this firmware with the addition of the printer and optware scripts that were not included by shinji257. There is also an optware tarball to be extracted to give you samba/ftp/http server support.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Display posts from previous:    Page 10 of 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: