AR430w help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
vielman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32    Post subject: AR430w help Reply with quote
Hi, I have this problem with my crappy router. when and only when its been reset I can access the router via "dd_wrt" wifi AP, the ports all seem to be disconected from the wifi. if I plug in internet on WAN port then a computer on any othe port I get a DHCP lease from the router behind WAN port and not the AR430w, basically its working as if wifi is one thing and ethernet something different. how can I get LAN to hand out DHCP addresses like wifi does? ...and have the WAN port take a lease then that be the gateway to both LAN and WIFI?

ohh I tried going to redboot to reflash and I cant, must be the same thing that is disconected somehow.
Sponsor
folgers
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 18:00    Post subject: I have had similar issues Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=280558

Also in order for the cable modem and the ar430w to communicate I use the MAC clone feature to enter the MAC from the old router into DD-WRT.

Navigation

Jump to: