Troubleshoot the DualPPPoE Re-Connect Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
erythana
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just found this:
http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/3959

This describes my Problem to 100% - is there already a fix to this? Sad
Sponsor
erythana
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still got this issue in the newest build:
My clients (WLAN and LAN) dont have internet access, but it works on router (for example, ping 8.8.8l8 while connected via ssh).
Still think there is an NAT Issue? How can i troubleshoot this? Sad
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've just reopened ticket http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/3959#comment:5

Additionally, I'd like to draw your attention to http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/4033
It seems related and maybe you have some hints there for better troubleshooting. Read it and report back, maybe it's exactly the same bug and it's not fixed yet (or just partially fixed).

erythana
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
I dont think this fits to my problem: When i hit "apply Settings", the clients get immedately internet access.
The Ticket only rerefers to an active PPPoE server too, right?

(Also, is there a way to run this "Apply Settings"-Command with a cron job? It would be okay for me...)

Code:
The routes look the same but there is something wrong with iptables, i think. Especially the nat rules, these WAN-IPs are missing if it is not working! (for example when i use stopservice wan and startservice wan, they are gone, ater "Apply Settings" they are listed like this:
iptables -t nat -L

root@DD-WRT:/tmp/cron.d# iptables -t nat -L
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination
DNAT       icmp --  anywhere             x-x-x-x(wanip).adsl.highway.telekom.at to:192.168.0.1
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             x-x-x-x(wanip).adsl.highway.telekom.at udp dpt:9987 to:192.168.0.139
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:9987 to:192.168.0.139
TRIGGER    0    --  anywhere             x-x-x-x(wanip).adsl.highway.telekom.at TRIGGER type:dnat match:0 relate:0
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Possibly fixed with commit r27203. See http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/3959#comment:6
erythana
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great! Cant wait for the next build - Thank you.

If you are looking for a Build-Betatester... Laughing
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
New release 27240 fixes PPPoE Dual: http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=283495
vetash
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 17:29    Post subject: Still not work Reply with quote
Bug is stil there on new builds Sad
I have tl-wr740n, and after configure ppoe dual nat rules does not appear in iptables list
vetash
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 23:04    Post subject: Help with PPPoE DUAL Reply with quote
Please help.

What happened when i click apply button on Nat\Qos -> Port Forwarding tab? Is there cmd line equivalent?
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: