PIA VPN PPTP Server Client Setup WR841ND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
johnmkeynes
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:12    Post subject: PIA VPN PPTP Server Client Setup WR841ND Reply with quote
Hello all,

I'm not sure if it's possible with my hardware and setup. I'm hoping to configure my WR841ND router to work with my privateinternetaccess (PIA) VPN. The reason I use the VPN is to watch local MLB games that are blackedout in my area. I'm able to setup my VPN directly through my PC. However, I'm hoping to get the router to utilize the VPN so that my FireTV media player connects through the VPN.

My FireTV is connected directly to the router. I have followed these instructions here:

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/3159/trying-to-setup-pia-no-openvpn-with-dd-wrt-v24-sp2

My router setup is similar to here:

http://imgur.com/a/6e7nM

However I'm not able to connect to internet with these instructions. I was hoping to find a solution. Ideally I would just want my FireTV to use the VPN and my other computers in the network just connnect without the VPN. Help?
Sponsor
noizebazz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello:

We are sorry to hear that you are not able to get your router to connect with our configuration. Please contact us via direct email at helpdesk@privateinternetaccess.com with screen shots of the complete configuration and we will be able to assist you is trying to get to a quick resolution. When dealing with customers that all have different types of routers, its better if you email us first! Hope you understand and hope to hear from you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: