Using torguard, and having a VPN for my home network

sim667
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 15:42    Post subject: Using torguard, and having a VPN for my home network Reply with quote
I've just decided to get myself another dd-wrt router after ages without one, partially because my ISP are starting to block a lot of stuff, but also as the wireless on the router I've got is simply rubbish.

But I'm looking about the setup options I can have on it. Currenty I run a VPN server on a raspberry pi so I can connect to my home network from outside, this is something I'd like to move onto the router when it arrives.

However I'd also like to have the router connected to torguard, but only run some connections through it, i.e. browsing - so I can have uncensored web, and possibly things like Netflix, so I can watch American Netflix etc....

Is it possible to define which devices would go through torguard, and then define some which wouldn't using dd-wrt?

And would having the router connected to torguard cause any conflict with my own VPN I plan to have running on the router so I can access my own network from outside?

Thanks
Sponsor
b-man
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
following...
it like to do the same

what sort of router do you have/are you looking at?

the ASUS RT-AC87U has client and server options. unsure if it can do both at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: