BT WiFi with FON from outside into the house DDWRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
aidanmacgregor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 0:13    Post subject: BT WiFi with FON from outside into the house DDWRT Reply with quote
I Would like to share my experience of repeating a BTWiFi-with-FON hotspot into the house , my basis setup included 2 wireless n routers a dlink dir 615, with ddwrt, contained in a waterproof container , connected to a bt public hotspot in client mode and connected to a talk talk (uk) branded dlink dir 3600 in AP mode broadcasting a private network and a guest network using BTWiFI as ssid so the android app would sign in, with this set up my internal network was on a diffrent subnet and only used one of only 5 available ip addresses from a BT hotspot and once one person signed in via app/landing page all other devices where signed in automatically, also needed is to use dnsmasq to give out DNS addresses to access landing page by adding "dhcp-option=6, 192.168.22.22, 192.168.22.23" to additional dhcp commands, if you have any questions feel free to ask
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: