install pyload on k3x rt-n16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
sharkyenergy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 14:55    Post subject: install pyload on k3x rt-n16 Reply with quote
hello everybody!

I am quite a noob in this... Just installed K3x on my asus rt-n16. installed OWTR2 and all I need seems to be working fine.. well almost everything...

I dont seem to be able to install pyload. Every tutorial I found online brings some error messages about missing packages...

Could somebody please kindly tell me what I am doing wrong and/or point me to a working tutorial on how to install pyload on K3x?

Any help apreciated..

Thanks!
Sponsor
sharkyenergy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Noone? I would really appreciate help on this. I am afraid that it is at the time not possible to install pyload on k3 as is, and i would need the help of a guru to make the package compatible. With zero experience it is impossible for me to do it alone.
sharkyenergy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would really appreciate any kind of help on this. I tried to Google every combination by now with no useful information. Is there any tutorial that explains how to adapt a package to the new kernel? I would also try to do it myself, but dont know how.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: