OpenVPN not getting access to network

SusKahl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 19:29    Post subject: OpenVPN not getting access to network Reply with quote
I have set up the computer using OpenVPN GUI and I also get a success on connecting to the home network (testing via the phone) I also get an IP in the range.

But Im not using the VPN - I cant ping any devices on the home network, and do i look by www.myip.dk it shows the phones IP.

also I get this error on the status log
Wed Sep 02 20:59:49 2015 Initialization Sequence Completed
Wed Sep 02 20:59:59 2015 write to TUN/TAP : Det dataområde, der blev sendt til et systemkald, er for småt. (code=122)
Wed Sep 02 21:00:09 2015 write to TUN/TAP : Det dataområde, der blev sendt til et systemkald, er for småt. (code=122)

sorry for the Danish - the translation should be something like "The data area passed to a system call is too small."

I have followed this guide http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/VPN_(the_easy_way)_v24%2B and changed the IP for the lan to 192.168.1.0 and kept the IP for the VPN (192.168.66.0).

I've added some pictures of the setup on the router - perhaps one of you can see the mistake.

Thanks in advance

its the same result with the last 2 lines in firewall activated or not!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: