Help with bricked wifi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
hasanlatch007
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:06    Post subject: Help with bricked wifi Reply with quote
Hello everyone, Sorry for the horrible post and if it's the wrong place to post this if so please move it to the correct place or tell me where:).

So, I tried downloading dd-wrt last night and it worked but when I tried saving the settings I made it just blocked the router it froze, the default gateway was blank, nothing...

So I did a bit of research and I tried doing a 30/30/30 hard reset but It did nothing the router is completely frozen I plugged my laptop to the router via Ethernet (it was always connected to the Ethernet since I started) it was detected but my router isn't showing any devices connected from the led

I also tried going to the status of my router properties and putting the default gateway myself but it just keep timing out the version I downloaded of dd-wrt was suggested by my friend apparently 2015 folder was hidden and he gave me v8/v9 I don't remember and my router is tplink WR841N

Any suggestions will be gadly appreciated
Sponsor
LordBusiness
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
you may have already found a solution for this, but you have to give it time and let it reboot after 5 or so minutes.

hit refresh on your browser and it will work again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: