TP Link WDR4300 issue (probably bug) power on off loop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
ipfalvim
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 20:08    Post subject: TP Link WDR4300 issue (probably bug) power on off loop Reply with quote
I have a TP Link WDR4300 (using DDWRT 11-16-2015-r28211) and im having a weird issue with it.

If i reboot the router while the modem is on, the router keeps getting on and off on an infinite loop. It doesnt stop until i turn off or disconnect the modem from the router.

Then it gets on and after that i can replug the modem and manually refresh the DHCP.

This is almost certainly not normal, so i would like to now if more ppl have this issue, or if i can help solve by providing any info.

The only other version i used that had the same bug was r28139 so i dont know if older versions had the problem

EDIT: i just realized that theres another post about the issue, but since ive provided additional info and a bypass to the issue i didnt delete my post
-> the other post
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=993679#993679
Sponsor
ipfalvim
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 16:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
can at least someone tell me where can i report this bug? seems the forum isnt the place for that
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can report a bug here http://svn.dd-wrt.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: