restoring original firmware for TP-LINK TL-WR841ND V7.x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
omakkad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 22:49    Post subject: restoring original firmware for TP-LINK TL-WR841ND V7.x Reply with quote
please I need your help to restore the original firmware to my access point ,I updated it with
( DD-WRT v24-sp2 (11/21/10) std ) and I downloaded to original firmware from TPlink WEB SITE but when try to upgrade my AP using web GUI It give me error MSG
( upgrade failed )

My AP : TP-LINK TL-WR841ND V7.x

please I need you support ASAP

thanks
Sponsor
Mangix
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
there's a sticky in this section: http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85237
omakkad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:39    Post subject: Done Reply with quote
thanks
macom
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:45    Post subject: TP-LINK TL-WR841ND V10.0 Reply with quote
Hi,
I have flashed the r28579 and everything seems to work right. But then I configure the TP-Link as access point behind the Technicolor TC7200. The Technicolor shows that the TP-Link is connected with the right (static) IP-adress. But the connection type is shown as unknown; should be "Ethernet(100Mbps". Sometimes I get a connection for a few seconds, but it is not stable.

How can I go back to the original firmware? Seems to be no revert available, yet.
Unfortunately I have not tried if the TP-Link is working with the Technicolor before I flashed the new firmware.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: