Ubiquiti AirRouter problem.

GTX
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 20:33    Post subject: Ubiquiti AirRouter problem. Reply with quote
Hi,
I want to recover default AirOS (I already have installed DD-WRT but it's build 21061, which I can't activate, it's always in "trial mode" eventhough I activated it multiple times) I want to recover because I flashed older build of DD-WRT, which has bugged activation process. Tried everything, TFTP, GUI version upgrade... Nothing. I want DD-WRT but not bugged one. I just want to upgrade it. (Newest build is 27xxxx something I guess)

At TFTP I get errors like Timeout Occurred...
At web version, it doesn't even upgrade it.

Help please, I need this urgently.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have successfully upgraded build to 25697 via TFTP but the activation is still bugging out. If you don't help me solve this, I will request for refund. Does it need internet to get it working?
Sponsor
GTX
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump. I think I bricked my router. I installed AirOS again and I can't access anything related to router. I did 30/30/30 and it flashes like 1,3 and 2,4 and can't TFTP anything.
GoDD
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 14:04    Post subject: Having same issues here Reply with quote
Same here with my AirRouter-HP.
Going to look for old images, currently using build 25697 which seems to factory reset everytime it is rebooted by whatever means activation,hard,soft.
GTX
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 17:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, GoDD.
Are you still having this issue? I'm stuck on build 25697 and I can't do anything, not even flash AirOS firmware. I think Ubiquiti AirRouters are blocking the flash of older versions of AirOS (DD-WRT is presented as XM 6.0) and newer just don't seem to work. If you bought it, refund it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: