TP-Link TL-WDR4900 - problem with MiniDLNA 1.1.5 - scan file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Kot-ek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 18:57    Post subject: TP-Link TL-WDR4900 - problem with MiniDLNA 1.1.5 - scan file Reply with quote
Hello.

I use TP-Link TL-WDR4900 V1 Freescale with DD-WRT v. 3.0 b. 27490 (07/06/15) because it works. I have had a few trials run with newer software but new version of MiniDLNA (1.1.5 vs. 1.1.4) just doesn't work.

Today I tested v. 3.0 b. 29264 (03/17/16) and I decided to ask You on this forum. The problem is that MiniDLNA doesn't scan the media. This is a main problem.

But when I tried to analyze it I descovered that I didn't have logs in default catalog (/var/log/). I tried add some parameters ("log_dir=/var/log", "log_level=debug") to configuration (/tmp/minidlna.conf) throught SSH but nothing. The process exists (ps):
Code:
3407 root      6392 S    minidlna -f /tmp/minidlna.conf
and my attempts restarts, runs with different parameters (like -R to clean database) and all others fails.

Page "MiniDLNA status" works on port 8200 but indexes of all media are 0 and at the bottom there is text "-1 connections currently open" (I see connected clients so server works).

Does anybody have the same problems? Or some tips for me?

PS: Default (generate by me througt the website) configuration is:

Code:
port=8200
network_interface=br0
media_dir=V,/mnt/sda1/Filmy
friendly_name=QNX
inotify=yes
enable_tivo=no
strict_dlna=no
max_connections=10
notify_interval=300
serial=12345678
model_number=1
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: