Question about donating a router.

Beeneh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 17:11    Post subject: Question about donating a router. Reply with quote
Allright, A few months ago I bought a Netgear R6220 since I needed a new router. Being the idiot that I am I didn't check if there were any problems with it. I found out that it randomly messes up just long enough to drop connections which is very annoying in gaming situations.

I thought, fine, I'll throw DD-WRT on it. But unless I'm not looking in the right place, there is no firmware available for it, and in fact, router donations of this model are requested.

So, since the current situation is not workable for me, and I'm getting annoyed with the device, i'm willing to donate this R6220 to whichever developer needs it to try and facilitate working DD-WRT firmware for the device. Hopefully new users will not get the same problems that I'm having with this thing.

Is this something that is wanted? How do I go about arranging this? Can someone point me in the right direction?
Sponsor
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
https://www.dd-wrt.com/site/community/donations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: