WR1043ND V3 bootloop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
jass1989
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:44    Post subject: WR1043ND V3 bootloop Reply with quote
SO I am using two TP-link WR1043ND V3
One I flashed lastweek using the Beta 30082.

Flashed the factory-to-ddwrt-US.bin then tplink_tl-wr1043nd-v3-US.bin

Today I flashed the second one with 30260
factory-to-ddwrt-US.bin then tplink_tl-wr1043nd-v3-US.bin

Then realized they were two diffrent versions so I updated the first one by flashing the same tplink_tl-wr1043nd-v3-US.bin as I did the second one.

Now my Problem:

The First one is the "Main" Router while the second one is just an AP. When I change some settings on the Main router, It will reboot... come up for about a second then reboot again and will continue to do this until I press the reset button and go back to default. so far the only changes I have made are changing the name, the IP to 192.168.110.2 and the SSID. IF I ONLY change these settings I am fine. If I change any of the other admin info like enabling SSH admin or setting IP.
As I wrote this post I reflashed back to 30083 and will see how that behaves. Any suggestions?

Error from page:
Mistake! There was an attempt of an automatic insert of the message in a forum. Your message is not posted. Try still times who knows - can it will turn out? Still probably, that you too long wrote the message - then pass to page back, copy the text, update page, insert the copied text and press button "Send".

I should also say this isn't my first routers. I have been a ddwrt user for about 10 years
Sponsor
mrjcd
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
Read thru this >>> http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=303228
see if that will enlighten you on new build 30260

30016 is better build than 30082 ... is for me -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: