Problems with my yagi and tl wr841n configuration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
verga.91
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 0:27    Post subject: Problems with my yagi and tl wr841n configuration Reply with quote
Hi guys all, I'm new in this forum and I would like to ask you a specific question related my router and antenna problems.
Thanks in advance for everyone that could help me in advance.

I have my friend that is living about 250 m from my house and we would like to share the internet (he have the internet, I don't)
I bought on eBay a yagi 25dbi plus a tl-wr841n v11 eu version and install the latest dd wrt firmware on it.
From here everything good but when I try to configure the router here we are the problems.. my project suppose to be one antenna (right) yagi and one as repeater for my house in a single router.
I configured as a client bridge (routed) plus a virtual ap connection that I renamed bridge
I try to have a look to neighbours wifi availability on dd wrt but seems that just the omnidirectional stock antenna is working..
My question are:
-should I swap and solder yagi to the right and Omni to the left?(I can't find it in settings..)
-there's something wrong in my settings
-other
Thanks again for your help and sorry about my English
Have a great day
Marco
Sponsor
verga.91
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Small update, I swap the two antennas and the yagi is working but still the router crash when I try to configure it..
Please, I need support
Marco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: