Intellinet Wireless G (523431) Router Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
mkantar
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 0:39    Post subject: Intellinet Wireless G (523431) Router Help Reply with quote
I am trying to flash my old Intellinet Wireless G Router model number 523431 to dd-wrt so I can use it to access an open WiFi network over a long distance. I apologize in advance if I have posted in the wrong section, or if I missed the information I'm looking for on the website. As of right now, I am unable to find any information on the router or chipset on the website. Basically, I would like to know if it's compatible.

The device doesn't have an FCC ID on it, and it has been difficult to find information on it. The manual says that it uses a KENDIN KS8695PX (ARM9) CPU, has 2 MB Flash and 16 MB SDRAM. I can take it apart if necessary, but I thought maybe someone would know more about it (I am a bit of a noob). I attached the manual as well.
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
All dd-wrt supported routers are listed on this wiki: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices and unfortunately your model is not listed so it is not supported. Chance of future support is very slim as it has only 2M of flash.
mkantar
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: