VLAN Config/Issue - Singapore Singtel Fibre + Asus RT-AC5300

djnetics
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:56    Post subject: VLAN Config/Issue - Singapore Singtel Fibre + Asus RT-AC5300 Reply with quote
Hi all.

Previously I've posted at another section on my issue and was told to try the "Advanced networking" section. https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=306735

Can anyone help me on my issue?

I've tried getting Flashrouters.com and paid the premium mainly for their "1 Router, 2 Wireless Networks (1 Local ISP & 1 VPN)" service. I've tried many times on Asuswrt Merlin but can't seem to get it to work so I tried finding "professional" help.

Flashrouters.com did a remote connection and tried setting DD-WRT on it. After all the flashing etc etc, there's still no internet. Finally, the technician gave up and say getting the internet to work is not their responsibility as he's here to setup the system and VPN stuffs. He did requested to refund me the money but I told him I will search around for a solution on just getting the internet up before he comes in again and setup the service.

End of the day, he didn't help me on that and now I'm hoping some gurus here can help me out. It's something regarding the VLAN ID but I'm not sure how to set it up.

If I can get that to work and that person also help me on the "1 Router, 2 Wireless Networks (1 Local ISP & 1 VPN)" service I initially wanted, then I will ask Flashrouters.com for that refund and give it to the guy!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: