DD-WRT Install Failed - DIR-615 C1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Soldier876
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:11    Post subject: DD-WRT Install Failed - DIR-615 C1 Reply with quote
Hello all.

I've been trying to get some advanced QoS options on my DIR-615 C1 router so I thought I'd try DD-WRT. After going to http://dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database and downloading the firmware for hardware ver. C1 (dir615c1-factory-to-ddwrt-firmware.bin) I then browsed to my router webpage -> Tools -> Firmware and tried to upload and install the file.

I see this error, "The uploaded firmware file may not be correct. You may have uploaded a file that is not intended for this device, or the uploaded file may be corrupted."

The procedure steps seem straightforward so I'm hoping someone can point out where I'm going wrong here.
Sponsor
Soldier876
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fixed it. Thanks for your non-help and allowing me to figure it out myself. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: