OpenVPN Client (NordVPN) on R8000 not working - build 31980M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
st1tch
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 16:24    Post subject: OpenVPN Client (NordVPN) on R8000 not working - build 31980M Reply with quote
Hello all

Fairly new to DD-WRT. I put DD-WRT on my Netgear R8000 a little over a month ago. That build was 31690 (I believe) and I was able to get OpenVPN working, but I would have to reboot the router every 1-2 days as I would lose Internet connectivity. The router would still show that the VPN was connected but Internet traffic had stopped flowing. After reboot it would come back up.

Yesterday, the OpenVPN client would connect to NordVPN but only for a few minutes and then Internet connectivity would die again. If I turned off VPN, Internet was fine. Decided to update to the newest build (31980M) and after doing so, the VPN would never connect. I go to the OpenVPN in Status and it's blank with no information.

Help!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: