Can't access admin page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
kgonepostl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 20:55    Post subject: Can't access admin page Reply with quote
So I restarted my router and I can't access the web, or access my router portal! I checked with ipconfig /all and my ipv4 gateway address isn't listed. My computer is hard wired and I can't access the net either. I'm typing you this on my phone. Any information you need can be supplied. Sorry if I wasn't descriptive enough, but I have no idea what's wrong, or where to start. I performed the 30/30/30 reset with no luck as well, still, no luck. Only the first two lights on the router blink.

This is my router. It's flashed with the Kong build I believe. Firmware can be found here:
http://www.desipro.de/ddwrt-ren/K3-AC-Arm/

NETGEAR AC1450

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122615
Sponsor
kgonepostl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone?
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you tried pinging it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Malachi wrote:

How do I find its ip address. There's no 192.168.x.x listed in ipconfig /all.
lalascott7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 22:17    Post subject: I am unable to access admin page due to a vpn setting proces Reply with quote
Hello,
I am having the same problem. I was going step by step to configure my dd-wrt router which I flashed the dd-wrt software on. It is a netgear router and after following steps with my VPN, I accidently on 2 pages in the settings hit 'apply' which I wasn't supposed to do yet, after hitting 'apply' to last page under Services, I came across a blank page! I tried to get in to access the dd-wrt admin page and now I can't get in. I have reset the router. How can I access this?? I hope I don't have to reflash this router Sad. I just should have not hit apply to every page, thinking I was going to unsave the settings. Lesson learned.
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
kgonepostl wrote:
Malachi wrote:

How do I find its ip address. There's no 192.168.x.x listed in ipconfig /all.

Set a static up con your computer. 192.168.1.9, 255.255.255.0, 192.168.1.1 then try pinging it.

Navigation

Jump to: