USB/NAS/Tranmission help for noobie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
iquincy0cha
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00    Post subject: USB/NAS/Tranmission help for noobie Reply with quote
I'm in need of a basic guide for setting up Transmission on a Linksys 1900ACv1 running BS r31924.

I have two hard drives connected, a 128gb SSD and a 1TB HDD.

I currently have the SSD formatted into 3 ext4 partitions: 15gb, 15gb, and about 90gb.

The HDD is one ext4 partition for the full TB.

I have jffs and opt pointed/mounted to the 15 gb partitions and a 'swap' on the 90gb SSD partition.

I'm not really sure if this is the best setup and how to get Transmission setup do that I could run some torrents through the router and preferably be able to stream them to networked devices (I'll work on miniDLNA later, one step at a time). I've gone to 192.168.0.1:9091 and get a 403 error. Not sure if this means I need packages installed, or just need to tinker with settings.

I've looked at the official guides on ddwrt wiki, and they are either pretty old articles, say 'Broadcom only', or reference builds lower than 3000. I have a feeling they're likely acceptable, but I wouldn't mind confirmation.

Does someone have a good basic guide they could point me to for basics or where to go next?

including screenshots of usb and nas pages as well as error screen.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: