How can I revert back to Factory firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
behsounds
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58    Post subject: How can I revert back to Factory firmware Reply with quote
I bought a new WRT1200ACv2 with factory firmware. I am a newbie with DD-WRT and wanted to try it. I uploaded DD-WRT and played with the configurations just learning the router with DD-WRT. Now I want to revert back to factory. I downloaded factory firmware and then upgrade it. It did not revert back to factory but remained DD-WRT. Help after many attempts.
Sponsor
gainestr
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39    Post subject: Re: How can I revert back to Factory firmware Reply with quote
behsounds wrote:
I bought a new WRT1200ACv2 with factory firmware. I am a newbie with DD-WRT and wanted to try it. I uploaded DD-WRT and played with the configurations just learning the router with DD-WRT. Now I want to revert back to factory. I downloaded factory firmware and then upgrade it. It did not revert back to factory but remained DD-WRT. Help after many attempts.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=304805
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: