Dir-878 Cant access router

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
mperry43
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 0:39    Post subject: Dir-878 Cant access router Reply with quote
Alright, so Ive been running DDWRT for a while now, but not without issue, so I decided tonight to upgrade to the latest build. After updating via telnet, I have lost all access to the GUI, and I cannot ping the router. I have set my IP address to static, 192.168.0.2, 192.168.1.2, 192.168.2.2, and i still cannot access it. With my incoming connection from my ISP connected to a LAN port, I am able to connect to the internet fine. I receive an IP address from my ISP to all of my devices. I am also able to connect to the dd-wrt wifi, and the internet works fine. Im having horrible connection times via wifi now though, and I would like to try a different build.

Any help is appreciated!
Sponsor
mperry43
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've reverted to stock firmware via d-link recovery mode, and will try some other builds
j0ep
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
There seems to be an issue with the latest build, for me buld 41164 is working pretty well. I woudl recommend to post in the 882 topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: