READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!! - The correct way to get help!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
SpitFire
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
allot of functions is not included or discussed in the wiki, furthermore not all the support devices are discussed.
buy the way why we should search for a solution in another forums ? i don't like the idea of discovering solutions of dd-wrt in another sites, they may not be an experts as the dd-wrt team .
and the most important think is that not all dd-wrt users are experts, i mean some users needs only headlines and other needs more details. this is not a disaster it is life. so the forum should be capable of clarification for both, beginners and experts.

Best Regards

DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, Limit the amount of "chat" and "txt" language on the forum posts. Since this is an international forum (even though it is the English part) many people don't understand the shorthand chat/txt syntax languages.

n = and
c = see
u = you
r = are

and so on....write it out in full longhand words for the best understanding by the most people. I am not saying you can use it...just limit it.

But of course...this is MHO :lol:

redhawk

Navigation

Jump to: