Need new tested ddwrt for wdr4300 tplink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page 1, 2  Next
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 18:44    Post subject: Need new tested ddwrt for wdr4300 tplink Reply with quote
Is there tested ok good fw of ddwrt new i want have all good stuff
Pleas for good answers.hello all
Sponsor
dpp3530
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
It should also be noted that DD-WRT is beta software. It's always a work in progress, for good or for bad. That having been said, the wdr4300 is a fairly old router, and there isn't a lot of active development going on with the wireless driver. The current builds should work well if you do not require SFE, as it doesn't work well with the K6 builds.

If you're concerned, r53562 uses the old kernel and is considered rather stable.

Linksys WRT1900AC
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you werry much for greate answer.I didnt know that issue well i know and a cure Smile
But its little old if there is peopels who run ddwrt even from these yeuar 2024 build it should be best.
Wish you a good day sir
dale_gribble39
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
The device is not using the K6 builds; I would suspect that it's still using Linux 3.18.x considering the hardware.

https://wikidevi.wi-cat.ru/TP-LINK_TL-WDR4300

Nobody reporting on the device, you not flashing and reporting current releases, it's anyone's guess what's good or bad.

And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"I am one of the noticeable ones - notice me" - Dale Frances McKenzie Bozzio

<fact>code knows no gender</fact>

This is me, knowing I've ruffled your feathers, and not giving a ****
Some people are still hard-headed.

--------------------------------------
Mac Pro (Mid 2012) - Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors 64GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM OpenSUSE Leap 15.5
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Am not sure what is k6 build.I need good build in fraid of brick than becouse i would use ftp service, than i would like these nice matrix os themes and thats all.
My big scare is of brick sir thats why i set name of topic like that
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
i lookup at first time new 2024 betas https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/2024/

can anybody who have tplink wndr4300v1 what is best build please
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess if its in betas that is not bad, maybe some little error.Hope not well its on site should be work Smile
dpp3530
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Depends on what you're going to do with it. Basic routing and wireless, you should be fine with the current builds If you're doing a more advanced configuration, like wireless repeater or WDS, you can check the build threads for specific known issues affecting multiple routers.

As I said, the wndr4300 is pretty old at this point, so you're unlikely to find too many direct reports on this router, as it's not well used at this point. Search the forums for "wndr4300" and see what comes up.

Linksys WRT1900AC
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
I chosed that router becouse got two usb jacks and to use ftp option for two hdd docks with its own power so no problem is router can power on two hard disks.
I would use wifi 2,4 ghz as backup access point in house and wifi 5,8ghz as one user in small time of day also as backup access point.
I need ftp support for 2 hard disk s all time and wifi small time.
And that what is nice in ui some nice themes if it can.
Becouse i use two wr1043 and use two ip s with wdr4300 tplink i like to use one ip but diffrent sda(or partition name).
All that was posibile as i remember i was using an way i say becouse i was before brick use ok.Now i bought same device and i need stabile firmver in fraid of brick and to run good.

Now am easyer to repeate steps in settings but scare of brick comes of that becouse i cant remember what i was do and brick.
dpp3530
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
Debricking is relatively easy with TFTP.

https://medium.com/@rpanachi/how-to-unbrick-your-wireless-router-after-a-bad-openwrt-firmware-flashing-21bd29a4882

Linksys WRT1900AC
DD-WRT v3.0 STD
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
i tryed almost all week and i didnt sucessed, i was do tfpt with tfptd small program and on bootup router pool up firmver but looks he dont write well on router is that bad brick or am bad in debrcik
so i decide to buy same device when i see for ok price for me on yellow pages
i hope if i mess and these router that tftpd way will swap os firmver ok,not like first
Gameman Advanced Kid
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
I sent you the pogo thread before, but it seems like what it said in it went over your head.

Why do you need dd-wrt? you keep making posts asking how to do this or that or how to unbrick your router. And with all the help we give, you just dont seem to grasp or understand what we are telling you to do.

If you cannot figure our dd-wrt and are going to make posts that say "please help", I am sorry but dd-wrt is just not for you.

Anyone can use this firmware, but using it requires a level of ability, skill, and understanding. Something that you have shown you do not have so far.

barryware wrote:
It takes a "community" to raise a router..

Internet Connection 1
Some Techicolor modem > Linksys WRT3200ACM

Internet connection 2
Ubiquiti Powerbeam Gen 2 > Netgear R9000

Official (but not really) dd-wrt General Discussion element/matrix chat

https://matrix.to/#/#dd-wrt-private-non-offical:matrix.org
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
I readed every letter all pogo says is noob to noob about no how to know what peacock should would
D.F.Cruizer
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
slowmotionscene wrote:
I readed every letter all pogo says is noob to noob about no how to know what peacock should would

A suggestion. Type what you want to say in your OWN language into the left box to get its English translation at the linked below:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=translate+to+english

Then copy and post the translated English part. Reverse the process for reply by clicking the < > symbol.

In this way, it makes it easier for readers to understand. It also shows you're being respectful of the language of readers.
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you i bookmarked that web page on chrome, sorry for my bad english.
For two days i will flash wdr4300 tplink router,am not sure is it versio1 but thats most avaible i think it will be, earlyer i cant.Than will arrive to me Smile
Goto page 1, 2  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 1 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: