Need new tested ddwrt for wdr4300 tplink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
D.F.Cruizer
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 19:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's great that you accept Google translation tool as a positive thing.

A tool, if handled and used properly, can bring greater benefits to its user.

Language happens to be a tool for communication. And in the absence of non-verbal cues, it becomes even more critical to be crystal clear.

P.S. Like you, English is not my native language. Cool
Sponsor
slowmotionscene
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is what I imagined to achieve, how to make my wdr4300 router work:
1. I want to use it for a hard disk on the network, on a LAN network for about 3 4 laptops, 3 televisions and 2 mobile phones. For all these devices I am currently using a wr1043v1 tplink router hard disk server 1tb velociraptor. I really need because of various documents songs backup files copying tv-mobile phone as well as topping laptop - smart tv

2. to use for security cameras for my yards, in front of the street, in the garden, in the buildings in the yards where I have expensive necessary attachment machines for tractors.
for that now I use wr1043v1 tplink, I have two wr1043 routers so I use two separately for each hard disk dock with its own power supply with a toshiba hard disk for a 320gb laptop

Nothing else would be needed or had to be there. The facility where the network devices are located is not small, so everything is congested there, and that is the best place for those devices, so I then thought of taking a router such as a wr4300 because it has two USB inputs and with ddwrt om has 2 special usable hard disks with easy use and editing by creating partition names and everything I really need. That's why it's important to me in this so that I don't fail.

As for the two routers that I bricked, wr941v5 and wr4300v1, tplinks, I solved it, but it's just a matter of time and money. I have a friend who will fix it all for me and some more ip cameras, it's just that I'm in a lot of work these days and I don't have enough money for now. When all the dice are put together we will solve everything Smile
And I can't, I only know that when he usually wants to use the tfptd 32 program to request recovery tplink.bin and here's what happens with those two tftpd32 routers, it says in the log that the router wrote that firmware, but that doesn't actually happen, the router he rejects and remains in the same state of broken and negative. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to learn how to do it myself, I hope that I will succeed one day.

But wa901v4 with ddwrt has a power of 28db and I successfully recovered it with tfpd, I am delighted with the access point. I also played with two pieces of wr941 and bricked them as well, but I managed to restore them to work normally with the help of tftpd and the recovery file Smile

That's it for now, I hope it gets better,
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: