TP-Link uart login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Sunslide
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:09    Post subject: TP-Link uart login Reply with quote
So I have managed to get a serial/uart connection up and going on a TP-Link Archer AX1500(Ax10). I understand that there will be no support for these devices but I'm not really sure where else to try for help.

The problem is that I can't login through my uart connection. All the standard login/passwd combos don't work along with common names and my web gui created password. The webpage/gui on these devices don't require a user name that I saw, just a password.

Two names I've noticed do something weird, admin/(any password) and guest. If I use the admin combo, then it kicks me out to the "Press enter to activate this console" line as opposed to showing me the "Login failed" and a retry. If I just use the username guest, then it does the same thing without prompting for a password.

Any ideas on how to get into this or a better place to get help would be greatly apricated. My goal is not so much to use this as a router but a testing/learning ground of sorts.
Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: