Problem with a WRT160N and DD-WRT update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
doberk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:40    Post subject: Problem with a WRT160N and DD-WRT update Reply with quote
Hi all, I tell them my problem and see if anyone can help me.

I upgrade a WRT160N 1.0 with DD-WRT V24 and now It doesn´t respond to 192.168.1.1. The power light is on, no blinking. This is what I did:

1 - I did a hard reset 30/30/30
2 - I went to 192.168.1.1 and I updated the firmware
3 - After completing the update and turned off the router I went back to access 192.168.1.1. At this point the router worked perfectly. I changed Root password and navigate the DD-WRT software without problems.

4 - According to the tutorial is needed to do a 30/30/30 reset before and AFTER upgrading. I did the reset 30/30/30 after the update and the router stopped working.

Now the power light is on, no blinking, but the wifi light is off. It doesn´t respond at 192.168.1.1 and dhcp doesn´t work. I tried to reset again with the 30/30/30 method, I tried to enter recovery mode...

Any idea why this has happened and how to solve?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: