Edimax BR-6574N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
cabbage
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 15:56    Post subject: Bugs Reply with quote
I've found these:

http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/2975
http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/2346

Looking at the file that changed, I think it makes up part of services.so. Looks like rebuilding from source may be the only fix. Anyone any ideas on how to do this for this model (what options does eko use for his builds?)?

Is anyone else out there still using this device?
Sponsor
duindain
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:34    Post subject: current images to flash Reply with quote
Where are the images to flash stored for this device now? I've tried going through the last 7 pages of posts and the links that exist either don't work or go to a folder with a text file with a new address which also doesn't work

I'd like to download whatever the latest working version is I currently have DD-WRT v24-sp2 (12/24/10) std - build 15962

Is that still 18007?

I need openVPN support for this router Smile

Cheers
ddwrt_fans
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
What is the latest working version for 6574N?
Can someone tell me, thx.
red.brick
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last working version (at least for me) is:
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (02/04/14) std
(SVN revision 23503)

but.. I can't start Wi-Fi Embarassed
LAN, WAN works
WLAN doesnt work

If anyone has any suggestion what should I check in order to run WiFi, feel welcome to share on here. Thx in advance.

Btw. Newer releases simply does not boot. Device just restarts periodically.
wiggers
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
The latest version that seems to work on all counts is 18007. Everything later than that seems to have a problem of one sort or another.
novahudonosor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello everybody. I have a router Edimax BR-6478Gn N300 Wireless Gigabit Broadband iQ Router 300Mbps. Native firmware is only one and it is very weak, QoS especially. Can I put the firmware on a suitable model or someone already cutting a similar problem and suggest me a solution or direction. Thank you.
ianchai
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:35    Post subject: Newbie trying to install on Edimax BR-6574n Reply with quote
I am very confused after reading the FAQ. The FAQ says "DO NOT USE THE ROUTER DATABASE: unless directed in a device wiki."

The Router Database says this router is supported by "v24 preSP2 [Beta] bnuild: 14896

But above in the thread mentioned "The latest version that seems to work on all counts is 18007."

But I'm even confused how to get started as there is no "installation page for your specific router as found though the Hardware-specific page" listed for this hardware.

So any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 Display posts from previous:    Page 33 of 33
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: