Features and installation for WNDR3700 v1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
dav1129
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 13:14    Post subject: Features and installation for WNDR3700 v1 Reply with quote
Sorry if these are lame questions but I haven't found it answered elsewhere or as you will see I found the information ambiguous:

1) Does DD-WRT firmware provide better bandwidth monitoring that the OE firmware i.e. as I am looking preferably by the LAN IP address?

and if so,

2) Step 4 of http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Netgear_WNDR3700 says

hold the reset button under the router for 30 seconds.....while still holding the reset button unplug the router....plug the router back in..... Unplug the router again and release the reset button, plug it back in......

stupid question perhaps but are we talking about unplugging the power or Ethernet connection with the laptop or PC?
Sponsor
salexa
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 14:02    Post subject: Re: Features and installation for WNDR3700 v1 Reply with quote
dav1129 wrote:
stupid question perhaps but are we talking about unplugging the power or Ethernet connection with the laptop or PC?

Power connector, certainly.
dav1129
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43    Post subject: Re: Features and installation for WNDR3700 v1 Reply with quote
salexa wrote:
dav1129 wrote:

Power connector, certainly.

Okay thanks that's what I thought as well.

Does anyone know whether the bandwidth monitoring is same bandwidth monitoring included in the OE firmware or different and if so, whether it can be configured to monitor by peak and off peak hours and IP addresses on the LAN?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: