DD-WRT Support for the Dynex DX-NRUTER Router

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
ShaTR
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35    Post subject: Re: help recovering router Reply with quote
kgrodrigues wrote:
I managed to brick my router. I decided to try out the new K26 version (http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=80420), since the router reported a corerev of 16.

i was able to tftp the new firmware, and reboot the router, and it kinda worked, but after I power cycled it, it doesnt come up.

It seems to respond to tftp when it boots, and seems to accept a new firmware, but after the firmware is transferred, and the power light stops blinking it does nothing.

I was thinking i could go back to the original Dynex firmware, but thats not available available.

Any ideas was I can do?

I believe shibby's k26 builds have the correct wireless driver in em. If you like tomato, even better. Might want to give em a try. I remember trying a k24 build a while back, no wireless radio, but didn't know these things were K26 compatible at the time.

G'luck!
Sponsor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 Display posts from previous:    Page 11 of 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: